Do you want to try something childish and new this year? Well, I do! It's good to reminisce what childhood was once like. I got this idea while watching Easy A and I was inspired by the MOST cutest movie scene ever.
If you're up for this challenge, here are the steps!
1. Find a pop/country/R&B/love song that you really dislike (especially the one that you swore you'd never listen to again!)
For me, it would be Sean Kingston- Beautiful Girls. God, I freaking hate that song, and any songs from that dude. So nasal!
2. Pick JUST a weekend every single month that you'd be completely free. Just you and your room.
Download that song (if you haven't done so) and play it out loud in your room. If you have speakers, that's even better!
3. Cringe so much the moment you click 'Play'?
Set it as your ringtone or message tone!
4. Dance around the room to the song's beats.
Vary your moves, not just hip swaying or head bopping. Jump on the bed if you must!
5. Still not liking it after the weekend is over?
Google up the lyrics and print it. Paste it all over your room.
If all else fails, watch this!